So it’s the Monday after the album release. I had a bit of a lie in today… slightly tired after it all!!! I just wanted to share with you press clippings and a few things that happened on the release day itself and over the weekend. I really enjoyed every minute of it! Thanks to everyone who supported the release of the album ‘Turbulent Bliss’. 🙂
First up Friday morning 14th June:
- Irish Times Review in The Ticket- Wahoo. Tony Clayton- Lea had some nice words to say. I was delighted with 3 stars.
- I also appeared in the Irish Daily Mirror in The Beat magazine thanks to Maeve Quigley giving an interview. 🙂
- Facebook was full of love over the day with lovely comments and well wishes on the release which were much appreciated.
- Thanks to everyone’s support that night I checked the iTunes Charts and just before I hit the hay I had managed to reach #13 in the iTunes album pop chart!! Absolutely delighted! I took a screen shot so I could keep the moment a little longer. Here it is!!!
- Saturday was back to normal and doing my music lessons (which I love too) and then to bed early that night.
- Sunday Ed Scanlan and myself headed in to FM104 to The Open Mic with Ruairi Carroll. He reminded me I hadn’t been in for 4 years! We had great fun on air playing songs and having a chat. Thanks to all who listened in.
- Now it’s Monday and I’m preparing for the album launch at The Sugar Club next Sunday the 23rd. Can’t wait!
Bye for now,